Exceeds (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Exceeds Personalities are as diverse as humans, they generally have a happy, flamboyant and optimistic personality.
They look like a large cat, their fur can appear normal but can can be just about any color. Exceeds have magical wings which they can make appear and disappear.
Most of them afraid of other races, as they are generally picked on.
most exceeds are true neutral
Many of them believe in superstition that their monarch is a god
- +4 dex, +2 cha, −4 str
- Magical Beast (Feline)
- Tiny Size: As a Tiny creature, a catkin gains a +2 size bonus to Armor Class, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +8 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Exceed base land speed is 20 feet on two legs 30 on all four and has a fly speed of 40
- Flight (Ex): exceeds can cease or resume flight as a free action they can also hover.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any non-exotic.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +2
- Low light vision and keen sense of smell
They reach adult hood at same rate as normal cats however they live much longer
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||90 years||130 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1.5 ft.||+2d4||18 lb.||×1 lb.|
|Female||1 ft.||+2d4||16 lb.||×1 lb.|