Ett (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
the Ett are a strange race of scientists and warriors. At least, that's the face they put out to the rest of the galaxy. Their favorite "experiment" is to land troops on a foreign planet in their strange "Orb Ships" and kill a couple hundred individuals before leaving, just to see the inhabitant's reactions.
- +2 strength, -2 constitution, +4 intelligence, +2 wisdom.
- Medium Humanoid (Ett).
- Ett base land speed is 20 ft.
- low-light vision.
- Racial Division: Ett are divided on two planets. Ett from Geinas gain Cold and Electricity resistance 10 and a +4 racial bonus on saving throws made in a cold environment, while Ett from Fierlis gain Acid and Fire resistance 10 and a +4 racial bonus on saving throws made in a hot environment. Choose one at creation.
- +4 racial bonus on listen, spot and search checks. +2 racial bonus on intimidate checks.
- Ett are proficient with all Ett Weapons.
- Automatic Languages: Geinasian, Feirlisian. Bonus languages: any.
- Favored Class: Strong Hero or Smart Hero
- LA: +2