Epentheseans (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Epentheseans are a proud race and see themselves as a superior race. The Epentheseans have dedicated their lives to magic and technology. They are one of the most technologically advanced societies in the world today. Technological advances have allowed Epentheseans to infuse android-like parts into their bodies, increasing strength and agility. Paranoia has forced the Epentheseans to move underground and start their own colonies. Few Epentheseans travel to the surface and are rarely seen by anyone other than their own kind.
The Epentheseans do their best work alone or in small groups. Loners by nature, the Epentheseans are nervous in large crowds of people. They prefer to exclude themselves from the rest of the world and dwell in the shadows.
The average Epenthesean is generally around 5'9" 140lbs. Epentheseans have pale skin as a result of their seclusive nature, and secret, underground societies.
The Epentheseans are generally peaceful. They do see themselves as a superior race, so they can often seem rude or cold.
Epentheseans live in intricate, underground societies that are heavily guarded and have never been found by any other race.
Epentheseans believe do not believe in any kind of god or gods.
Common and Elven
- +7 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Cha, -1 Con
- Increased sight in dim or dark settings. This includes range of sight, and the ability to make out details such as color.
- Proficient with guns and bows.
- Activate Amplification System - Using technology that they have installed within themselves, Epentheseans activate a certain type of "fail-safe" emergency mode. This increases Dexterity by 5, and increases the damage or healing from all elemental skills by 500% for a short period of time. There is a 10% chance for this to malfunction.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Dwarven and Orc.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +2