Elves, Oseend (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Oseend Elves are a race left behind by evolution. After angering their goddess, Sune, she took from them their sight and banished them to a miserable life below the surface.
Oseend Elves are very primal in nature, they act like savages and respond to others in a hostile manner.
Oseend Elves have snow white skin with long greasy black hair. Their eyes are clear, and are generally covered up with some sort of leather band. When they venture out into the wild, they apply patterns of dark blue and green pigments to their skin for camouflage.
Oseend Elves are very bitter towards others, and will react hostilely when in contact with them.
They are chaotic in nature, and usually evil.
The elves live underground without light. Entrances to their settlements can usually be found in hollowed out tree trunks, with a dug out hole leading down into them.
The elves used to worship Sune, the goddess of love and beauty, but now worship no god.
Oseend Elves speak undercommon and Oseende (form of clicking and hissing.) Bonus Languages: Common, Elven, and Sylvan.
They acquire names through achievements.
Male: Dark Strider, Wolf Bane, etc.
Female: Hearth Tender, Blade Weaver, etc.
- -2 Strength, -4 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +6 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. Oseend Elves are blind, and face many challenges from living underground.
- Medium Humanoid
- Oseend Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Racial bonus of +4 to Listen and gets advantage on Listen checks.
* Echolocation (Ex): You gain Blindsense out to 5 feet plus 5 feet per 2 ranks you have in Listen. This Blindsense is based on hearing and thus is negated by the Deafened condition and fails to detect silenced creatures, objects, and areas. You automatically succeed on listen checks vs. targets in range. In addition you may, as a swift action, gain Blindsight for 1 round subject to the same restrictions as your Blindsense but out to half the range of your Blindsense. You also take a -2 penalty on saves vs. effects with the [Sonic] descriptor and take +1 damage per die from sources of sonic damage. At 10 HD you may gain blindsight as a free action but only during your turn. Special: If you have a racial bonus on listen checks, the range of your Blindsense and Blindsight are increases by 5 feet per point of racial bonus.
- Immune to any effects relating to sight, such as Dazzled.
* Wildborn (Ex): Oseend Elves gain a +4 to Move Silently and Hide checks when in the wilderness or rural areas.
- Automatic Languages: Undercommon and Oseende . Bonus Languages: Common, Elven, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Druid
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 3"||+2d6||90 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 3"||+1d0||80 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|