Elves, Dawn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
== Dawn, Elves
A dawn Elf typically meditiates for 4 hours at night, and always 'wakes up" exactly at dawn. A Dawn Elf appreciates nature, and learns as much as they can about nature and how it works. A Dawn Elf also learns several topics that interest them, such as combat, the arts, and alchemy.
A Dawn Elf in all looks and appearances looks like a High Elf, with some notable exception: golden hair, amber eyes, and tanned skin.
A Dawn elf cares more about nature and how things works, so they know less about the other races. However, they are not reclusive, and if given the chance, can get along with most any race.
A Dawn Elf tends towards good alignments; Dawn Elves appreciate all things about the realms, and thus detest seeing things in harm's way.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom:
- Humanoid (Elf):
- Medium: A Dawn Elf gains no special bonuses or penalties due to size
- Dawn Elves base land speed is 30 feet:
- Low-Light Vision:
- Bonus Feat (Ex): A Dawn Elf gains a bonus feat at 1st level. they must meet ball prerequisites for the selected feat.
- Sleep immunity and Resist Enchantments (Ex): A Dawn elf is immune to SRD:Sleep spells, and gains a +4 save bonus to enchantment spells or effects.
- Skill Bonus (Listen, Search, Spot) (Ex): A Dawn Elf gains a +2 racial skill bonus to Listen, Search, And Spot checks. A Dawn Elf that passes within 5 feet of a concealed or hidden door can make a search check as if they were actively searching for it.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1 — Day; SRD:Light. Caster level is equal to character level. The save DC is intelligence-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Goblin, Gnome, Orc, Sylvan
- Favored Class: Wizard.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||+4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+2d6||85 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d6||80 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|