Elves, Cat (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cat-elves have a high respect for nature and feel at home surrounded by plants and animals. If they see someone treating nature and it's creatures with disrespect they will involve themselves to protect it. Cat-elves tend to be quiet but when protecting themselves or a life form of the wild they are ferocious and intimidating. They tend to be very solitary but enjoy some time around others on occasion. They are very finicky and are very clean people. They dislike strong smells. They are very curious by nature, and surprisingly loyal to others even with their independence.
Cat-elves appearance resembles a mix between an elf and a feline. They stand between 5' - 5'8" and tend to be thinner than an elf but have more muscle. They have fur that matches whatever species of feline they are from and green or yellow cat-like eyes. They have cat-like ears and cat-like features in their face and long black hair. They have the thin and long face like an elf. They also have a tail that is normally half their height.
Cat-elves welcome elves and other feline races as friends. They tend not to get along with orcs or goblinoids, and tend to be outcasts of human civilizations and are treated with hostility when engaged. Cat-elves normally surround themselves with other races that live a longer life as they do, such as other elves.
Cat-elves are usually true neutral, but can also lean towards lawful neutral.
Cat-elves tend to live in large warm dark forests in clans, much like elves and other feline races, though they have been known to travel the lands in curiosity.
Cat-elves tend to worship nature based deities, but if they live in a clan they will worships whichever deity the clan does.
Cat-elves speak there own language that is a mixture. It depends on the region and location they are from. It is always a mixture of the elven and feline race they come from.
Names are usually feline or Elven based depending on their location. They prefer names that have double 's' or 'r' in them.
Can cast 'cats grace' on a normal elf as a 5th level wizard.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom
- Creature type: Humanoid (Fey)
- Size: Medium, as medium-sized creatures, they have no bonuses or penalties based upon their size
- Natural armor: +1
- base land speed: 40ft, climb is 30ft.
- Sight: Low-Light Vision, dark vision 90ft.
- Skill bonus: +2 climb, balance, jump, listen, and spot,
- Cat-elves ignore the first 10 feet of falling damage.
- Special ability: scent, evasion, uncanny dodge
- Natural Weapons: cat elves have two primary claw attacks, each with a damage value of 1d8. When not wearing foot protection, a cat-elves may add a secondary kick attack that deals 1d6. They have a Bite that does 1d6 and if the cat-elves grapples the target they can rip the skin on their next turn dealing 1d6. They can also use one claw while grappling.
- Racial Feats: Cat-elves get Endurance as a bonus feat at first level.
- Automatic Languages: Their region's cat-elven language, elven, leonin Bonus Languages: common, Draconic, Sylvan, goblinoid, gnome, Aquan , Auran , Ignan , Terran
- Favored Class: ranger, sorcerer
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Adult||Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||60 years||95 years||110 years||+ 2d6 years|