Elves, Astral (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Also see the elf creature listing.
- +4 Charisma, –4 Wisdom.
- Native Outsider (Dragonblood Subtype)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Astral Elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Astral Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Astral Elves gain a +2 circumstance bonus on all Charisma-related checks and a +l bonus on all saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities. In addition, they gain 1 extra skill point per level.
- Darkvision: 60ft. Darkvision is black and white only (colors cannot be discerned). It does not allow characters to see anything that they could not see otherwise—invisible objects are still invisible, and illusions are still visible as what they seem to be. Likewise, darkvision subjects a creature to gaze attacks normally. The presence of light does not spoil darkvision.
- Weapon Proficiency: Astral Elves are proficient with all simple and martial weapons
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Knowledge [The Planes] checks.
- Astral Blade: Astral Elves make innate connections with their weapons, so much so that they are capable of giving physical form to their alignment and will. The weapon becomes engulfed in planar energy that reflects the alignment of the wielder, typically matching the temperance of the skies above. The Astral Elf may choose to apply their Charisma modifier to attack and damage rolls with weapons instead of Strength or Dexterity. In addition, while using this ability, the weapon is considered to match the user's alignment for the purpose of dealing damage to creatures with damage reduction.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Auran, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Infernal, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer. An multiclass Astral Elf’s sorcerer class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0