Elves, Ancient, Valshock (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Valshock are equatable to most other D20 elves. Most are slender and beautiful. They are usually quite knowledgeable about a variety of subjects and are known as great scholars. They're renowned for their magic and bowmanship.
Most Valshock are Chaotic, and either Good or Neutral. However, there have been many who have been differently aligned.
Ancient Elves speak Sylvan and Elven
Common Racial Traits
- +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, −2 Constitution Ancient Elves are highly intelligent and magical creatures and always have an alluring presence... but lack constitution due to heavy reliance on magic.
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium Size
- Immunity to magical sleep effects.
- Low-light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive Weapon Proficiency feats for the longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats. Elves esteem the arts of archery, so all elves are familiar with these weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, Use magical device, all knowledge checks, Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it. An elf's senses are so keen that she practically has a sixth sense about hidden portals.
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Sylvan
- Favored Class: Sorcerer or Wizard
- Level Adjustment: +0