Eevee (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This is based off the Pokemon Eevee from the game Pokemon.
Eevees are almost always naive, and very innocent. They tend to be positive and are quite strong with their emotions. They can become quite emotionally attached to their friends, and give friendship lightly and easily.
Eevees are small, quadruped creatures, around only 1'0" in size, and weighing about 14.3 lbs. Eevees are covered primarily in brown fur, excluding the tip of its bushy tail and its large, furry collar, both of which are cream colored. It has short, slender legs, each with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. They have large eyes, with brown irises, long pointed ears, and a small black nose.
Eevees are very likable and get along with almost all races and creatures. Often people will be compelled to protect them, as you would a creature so innocent in appearance.
Eevees are more often than not, Neutral Good. They are generally not concerned with Law or Chaos, and an evil Eevee is unheard of.
Eevees prefer urban areas, large cities more than small towns, though. Eevees can adapt to any environment, though, and don't dislike the wilderness, they just prefer urban cities.
Eevees are traditionally not very religious, but if one is it will usually follow gods of peace and curiosity.
Eevees speak the language of the animals, but can learn other languages.
Eevees are either named by their parent or closest guardian, or simply go by "Eevee".
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, −2 Wisdom: Though agile and cute, Eevees are naive and not very perceptive.
- Magical Beast (Good): A good little magical animal.
- Small: +1 AC, -4 to Grapple checks, +4 to Hide checks and can only carry 3/4 the load that Medium creatures can carry.
- Eevee base land speed is 30 feet.
- Run Away: When alone, Eevee gets +10 feet to speed.
- Helping Hand: 1/day, Eevee can grant all teammates a temporary +1 to Attack and Damage rolls, for 5 in-game minutes.
- Tackle: Eevee charges into the enemy, dealing 1d4 Bludgeoning damage.
- Bite: Eevee bites the enemy. Hard. Dealing 1d6 Piercing damage.
- Double-Edge: Eevee viciously charges at the enemy, dealing 2d10 Bludgeoning damage to the enemy, and 1d10 Bludgeoning damage to itself. If an Eevee is weilding a weapon when it uses this attack deal damage for the weapon as well as for Double-Edge to both the enemy and Eevee
- Animal: Eevee cannot use weapons except for tiny weapons that are specially designed for Eevee to use (the cost of a weapon made for an Eevee is 50gp more than the price for a medium weapon of the same type, weapons made for Eevee are tiny weapons for all purposes other than determining cost). Eevee are nonproficient with Non-Eevee weapons and their bite attack while wielding a weapon.
- External Evolution (Ex): Beginning at level 5, Eevee gets the ability to transform its appearance and abilities for one in-game hour, 1/day. The options are:
- Water: Eevee gains a blue skin, accompanied with a frill and long, fish-like ears. Eevee becomes able to swim at speeds of 50 feet.
- Electric: Eevee gains orange, spiky fur all over. Eevee's speed increases to 90 feet.
- Fire: Eevee's fur become orange, and its tail and frill become fire-like in shape.
- Psychic: Eevee's fur becomes light purple, and it gains 2 more eyes. The tip of its tail splits in two and a red crystal forms appear on its forehead. Eevee gains one power from the Psion Discipline Powers list.
- Dark: Eevee's fur becomes black and slick. Its eyes become red, and yellow rings line its body. Eevee can cast Darkness 3 times.
- Plant: Eevee loses its fur, and leaves replace its ears and tail. Eevee can cast Control Plants 3 times.
- Ice: Eevee loses its fur, and is covered in ice. Its ears hang down. Eevee can cast Ice Darts 3 times.
- Fairy: Eevee's fur becomes pink. Ribbons and bows decorate it. Eevee can cast Heal, Greater 3 times.
- Automatic Languages: Animal. Bonus Languages: Common, Orc, Elven and Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Paladin, Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|20 years||40 years||60 years||+75 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1' 00"||+05"||14.3 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||1' 00"||+05"||14.3 lb.||× (1) lb.|