Dower (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dowrs are extremely competent and will usually treat others with indifference. However, they are attractive enough that this is counteracted, and they can become close to others who have proven themselves worthy.
Dowrs are similar in size and shape to humans, but their skin is marble white and they don't have visible pupils.
Dowrs respect elves and humans more than other races because of their knowledge and resiliency respectively. However, they look down on dwarves, because they believe them to be crude.
Dowrs view themselves as above mortal problems, and are generally inclined to be neutral. They bow to no one, and as such cannot be lawful.
Dowrs feel most at home in areas where they can look apon cosmic wonders freely.
Dowrs have thorough knowledge of the universe, so they view Gods as undeserving beings. They will get along with them if their goals align, but they refuse to treat them as their superiors.
Being so thoroughly knowledgeable, Dowrs know all languages.
- +6 Intelligence, +6 Wisdom, +3 Dexterity, -5 Strength, -3 Constitution
- Humanoid, Psionic, Otherworldly
- Dowrs are of Medium size, and as such receive no penalties or benefits due to their size.
- Dowr base speed is 45 feet: In low-gravity, Dowrs receive no penalty for speed or dexterity stats
- Psionic Heritage (Ps): Receives double power points
- Psionic Prodigy (Ps): If multiclassing Psionic classes, multiply number of powers that you are able to learn by the number of Psionic classes you have
- Psionic Genius (Ps): +15 Knowledge (Psionic)
- Foresight (Ex): +5 reflex saves, +5 sense motive
- Hyper-Sensitivity (Ex): +5 spot, search, and listen.
- Advanced Technology (Ex): +2 use magic device, unmatched technological expertise
- Future Sight (Ex): +6 natural armor
- Tech Sense (Ex): Full knowledge of all items on any ship that Dowr is welcomed on
- Cosmic Affinity (Ex): expert navigator of the universe
- Regime Training (Ex): No prerequisites for Psionic classes, limit 3
- Intensity (Ex): +5 concentration
- Cosmic Boom: Once a day, a Dowr can unleash all of his mental energy at an opponent, dealing damage equal to the user's Int and Wis stats added together. Psionic abilities are nullified for the rest of the day.
- Inspire Comrades: Once a day, can double all damage from an ally for 1 attack
- Rapid Recovery: Once a day, can heal an ally as a free movement
- Scry: Once per day, can receive a vision of the future
Manifester level is +6.
|Middle Age||Old 1000-4999||Venerable 5000-infinite||Maximum Age none|
|500-999 years||1000-4999 years||5000 years||infinite years|