Door Master/Fighdor (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Door Master(Fighdoor) (5e Subclass)
Once in a while the great hall of doors reaches out to the common realm and selects a fighter to hold the door and bring glory to the realm of doors.
Martial Subclass- Door Master
Starting at 3rd level you can use your door to deflect strikes that would kill others.
While you are wielding a door, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage that you take from non magical weapons is reduced by 3.
At 3rd level you can proficiently wield doors, doors do 1d10 bludgeoning (Heavy, reach, two-handed).
When you choose this subclass at 3rd level you can attune to a door filling it with a soul from the door realm.
The soul within assists you in combat maneuvers.
You have 4 door points, at 7th level you have 6 door points, at 15th level you have 8 door points.
You regain all door points by taking a long rest.
Maneuver save DC = 8 + proficiency bonus + strength or dexterity (your choice).
At 3rd level, you may use one of three maneuvers on your turn against a creature you attack.
- Weakness. Using one door point before you make and attack, the soul of the door allows you to briefly see into the mind of your foe, they must make a wisdom saving throw or you gain advantage on attack rolls against them until your next turn.
- Fear. Using one door point when you hit a creature, the soul of the door pierces the mind of your foe, they must make a wisdom saving throw or become frightened of you until the end of your next turn.
- Vengeance. Using one door point when you hit a creature, the soul of the door narrows the mind of your foe onto you. They must make a wisdom saving throw or until your next turn the target has disadvantage against attack rolls made against targets other than you.
Door Master Spellcasting
At 7th level, you gain the ability to cast spells through your door. Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + wisdom modifier.
|Arcane Lock & Knock||2||3||3||4|
|Dimension Door & Banishment||0||1||2||3|
At 10th level, you may use one of three maneuvers as a reaction to an enemies attack.
- Over Here. You may spend one door point when an ally within 10ft is attacked (single target melee or ranged) the soul of your door confuses the creature, they must make a wisdom saving throw or redirect the attack to you.
- BOO! When a creature within your reach hits an ally you may spend one door point to make a single melee attack against them.
- Meteor. When an ally within 20ft is hit you may spend one door point to move half you speed toward your ally.
Improved Door Master
At 15th level, damage reduction from Door Master is now 6 and it now reduces damage from magical weapons.
At 18th level, you may choose one of three permanent buffs.
- The Steel Door. Gain +2 to your AC.
- The Spiked Door. Your door now does 1d12 piercing damage.
- The Black Door. Creatures within 20ft that can be frightened & can see you have disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws while you are in their line of sight.