Dogs (Fallout Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Dogs are quadrupedal canines.
Dogs are loyal companions.
Dogs have stayed generally unaltered by radiation, which is seemingly a miracle. Dogs can run at incredible speeds allowing them to chase down prey. While running, they use their long tails to keep their balance. They are carnivorous, with sharp teeth designed to rip into the flesh of an animal. Their furs are usually a grey color with some white. Though same or hairless and almost Ghoul-looking. Dogs can have all the hair colors of Humans and more.
Domestic Dogs (PCs are assumed to be domestic) are usually loyal to a specific Human or Ghoul. Dogs can be trained to dislike or even be hostile towards certain groups of people, usually depending on who their caretaker is enemies with. They are natural with Deathclaws, whom they fear and fight for land over. They are almost never found with Super Mutants except for rogue Super Mutants who have decided to take a Dog in as a companion.
Feral Dogs can be found all across the wastelands, but usually in ruined cities. Domestic Dogs live in Human settlements
Dogs speak Dog and can be trained to recognize other language. But Dogs can only speak Dog unless some sort of electronic translator is involved.
Audaz, Bandit, Basura, Cheyenne, Colmillo, Donnie, Fiel, Freki, Gabe, Geri, Ginger, Hooligan, Lupa, Marie, Muffy, Muttface, Pariah, Pete, Reina, Rex, Rey, Roxie, Seymour, Violetta
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Intelligence: Dogs are among the most dexterous critters in the wasteland, and well loved too. But years of servitude has dulled their minds.
- Animal (Dog): Dogs are quadrupedal animals.
- Small: +1 size bonus to Defense and attacks. -4 size penalty to special attacks. +4 size bonus to Hide skill checks. ×1 carrying capacity.
- Dog base land speed is 60 ft.
- Acute Senses (Ex): Darkvision 120 ft. +4 species bonus to Listen skill checks. +2 species bonus to Reflex saves. Dogs have the Scent special ability.
- Four-Legged (Ex): Cannot use weapons. Armor cost must be custom made at 2x the base price.
- Hound Dog (Ex): 3 times per day, a Dog may gain the Track feat. While this ability is active, the Dog also gains a +4 species bonus to Listen, Search, Spot and Survival skill checks (this is cumulative with the Acute Senses bonus), and a +4 species bonus to Wisdom ability checks to track by Scent. This ability lasts for 1 hour.
- Strong Bite (Ex): Type: Piercing, Damage: 1d12, Critical: 18-20/x2. +2 species bonus to attack rolls with bite.
- Native Language: Dog. Dogs cannot speak any Human language, but can understand a number of languages equal to their Intelligence modifier (minimum 1). They cannot spend skill points on Read/Write Language, but can spend points on Speak Language to understand additional languages.
- Level Adjustment: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|7 years||10 years||13 years||+1d4 years|
|Gender||Base Length||Length Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'4"||+2d12||25 lb.||× 10 lbs.|
|Female||2'6"||+2d12||25 lb.||× 10 lbs.|