Demonic Pact, Worlock (4e Class Variant)
From D&D Wiki
Creating a Demonic Pact Warlock
You tap into the destructive might of demons.
Demonic Pact Boon:
Demonic Claws: You know the Demonic Claws at-will spell.
Demonic Blood-Lust: Whenever an enemy under your Warlock's Curse drops to 0 hit-points you can make a critical hit on a roll of 17-20 to those affected by your Warlock's Curse, in addition whenever you get a critical hit to an enemy affected by your warlock's curse, you grant combat advantage until the end of your next turn.
Scourge Warlock (Variant): You need to be able to release as much demonic energy as you can, so you you need to have a constitution score to be able to release the energy without damaging yourself. You also need to know how to use that energy to deal as much damage as possible, so intelligence should be your second highest score.
- Suggested Feat: Variable Resistance
- Suggested Skills: Arcana, Intimidate, Religion, History
- Suggested At-Will Powers:Demonic Claws Eldritch Blast
- Suggested Encounter Power: Abyssal Bolt
- Suggested Daily Power: Demonic Fury