Demonbinder (4e Paragon Path)
From D&D Wiki
|“||By the eight names of Lolth, I invoke thee. By the eight curses of the Flesh-Carver, I command thee. By the eight dooms of the spider queen I summon thee.||”|
Prerequisite: Warlock, Dark pact
By becoming a demonbinder, you sacrifice your immortal soul for the instant power granted by the abyss. You draw demonic agencies inside yourself, triggering vile transformation that bestows not only a sampling of a fiend's power, but also leaves a resemblance to that fiend. Constant exposure to these creatures leaves a stain on your soul so foul that no act of restitution will ever cleanse it.
Demonbinder Path Features
- Demonic Action (11th Level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, if you use that action to make an attack that hits, the attack also deals ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).
- Demonbind (11th Level): Your darkspiral aura has a starting value of 1 rather than 0. As a minor action you can reduce your darkspiral aura by 1 to gain one of the following benefits.
- Dretch: You gain 10 temporary hit points and resist 5 acid, cold and fire until the end of your next turn.
- Babau: You gain a +5 bonus to the next damage roll you make.
- Yochlol: You gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.
- Bebelith: You gain a climb speed equal to your overland speed. This effect last until your next extended rest
- Vrock: You gain a +15 bonus to athletics checks to jump and make all jumps as if you had made a run up until the end of your next turn.
- Glabrezu: You gain a claw attack (+3 proficiency bonus, 1d10 damage die) until the end of the enconter. You are proficient with the claw attack.
- Nalfeshnee: Targets hit by your eldritch blast power are stunned until the end of your next turn. This benefit lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Marilith: You can reduce your darkspiral aura by 1 to use your eldritch blast power as a minor action. This benefit lasts until the end of your next turn.
- Demonic Revenge (16th Level): When you become first bloodied in an encounter, you unleash a burst of arcane energy that deals 5 + your Charisma modifer or Constitution modifer fire damage to all your enemies within 10 squares.