Demon Soul (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They try and act as normal as possible afraid to let the truth about there demon come out into the public.
They normally look human but there ears are pointed like a half elf and will always have purplish red colored eyes.
They tend to be not liked by most races because of the demon they host.
They are normally Chaotic Neutral.
They are most commonly living in highly populated areas so they are less likely to be noticed by any curious types that are trying to find out there secret.
James, Racheal, Max Typically go by human names.
- +2 Intelligence, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, +4 Charisma, +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity.
- Outsider (Demon):
- Demon Soul base land speed is 30 feet: Hover 50 feet in Demon form
- Demon form: The character can allow the demon inside them to take control of them transforming them into the demon. While in "Demon Form" the DM can pick wither or not any armor that isn't a shape changing type of armor (ex. Morphic Armor) will be damaged upon transformation. The demon will gain a +5 natural armor bonus and gain natural weapons but lose the ability to use any weapon or spell he/she could use when she was in "Normal Form". The natural weapons are claws 2d8/2d8, tail bash 1d10 and bite 1d12. She/he gains a +4 bonus to Strength and Constitution Modifier. The character gains the ability to use these spells as spell like abilities Summon Monster III, Fireball, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Burning Hands, and Lesser Orb of Fire. The Demon will target any in the area that are showing violence to the demon and go for them. It will only go after a different target if it is being restrained or attacked by another creature that it is not already going after. The only way to revert back to "Normal Form" is if the player makes a successful will save DC 10 + Character level + Intelligence Mod or the character becomes unconscious. When the character turns back to normal they become unconscious for the same amount of rounds they were in demon form.
- Take x2 damage from good
- Take 50% more damage from cold
- Immune to Fire (Magical)
- Detect Thoughts as a spell like ability
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Spell Resistance 10 + Character level
- Automatic Languages: Common and Abyssal. Bonus Languages: Any non-secret languages.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
|Same as Human years||+600||+150||+1200|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||5 feet 10 inchs||0||160||0|
|Male||6' 0"||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+||lb.||× () lb.|