Demon Fiend (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Roughly humanoid, with four arms, Demon fiends are relatively thin. The upper body gleams similar to that of an insect with their legs looking akin to chickens legs. Chitinous plates cover their bodies in interlocking joint sections. Their head looks like a cross between human and insect with large mandibles encasing a horrific mouth filled with moving teeth. A pair of scaled wings and long barbed tail complete it's devilish appearance.
- +6 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +6 Charisma, +2 Wisdom, +2 Dexterity.: Demon Fiend's are smart and rely on their intelligence as well as their strength.
- Outsider (Extraplanar): Demon fiend's are usually created in the Nine Hells, and sent to the Abyss.
- Medium: They get no bonuses for their size
- Demon Fiend base land speed is 40 ft., flying speed (average) is 80 ft.
- Baatezu traits: As devil's, Demon fiend's gain Baatezu traits (MM1, p306)
- Natural Armor: Demon fiend's have chitinous skin, which adds +3 to their Armor Class.
- Multiple Limbs: Demon fiend's have four arms.
- Natural Attacks: Demon fiends also possess a set of bat like wings which are tipped with poisonous claws which do 2 (1d4) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) poison damage at the start of the target's turn
- Naturally Psionic: Demon fiends gain 2 additional Power Points at every class level.
- Bonus feats: Demon fiends get Psionic Body as a bonus feat at first level.
- Automatic Languages: Infernal, Draconic. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +7
|200 years||800 years||1600 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+2d12||165 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 11"||+2d12||130 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|