Datanlolum Dwarf (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Stronger and often wiser than their other Dwarf cousins, the Datanlulom Dwarves (Fey Dwarf) have formed a hardy society with in their region and formed a closer relation relation ship to the wild. Still retaining much of their dwarf heritage while having a more tribal community. The Fey lands changed these Dwarves in strange ways with them having an innate resistance to magic and prolonged life. Many things have been speculated on how the came to be this way:" by mating with the neighboring Elves", or " the essence of the land alone saturated their Dwarf blood ". However, nothing can be said for sure about these Fey Dwarves.
Datanlolum Dwarves posses a distant personality, a more detracted attitude. Tending to reminisce, and daydream while communicating with their own kind in a short but wise manner. However with other dwarves and elves they prove to be more open and understanding.
"Your a big Dwarf." "Better to stand I guess" Datanlolum Dwarves are generally taller, stockier, and exotic in color to their material realm counterparts due to their fey realm saturation. Their height ranges from 4'1" to 4'11" while weighing anywhere from 195 to 260 lbs making them more intimidating than more common Dwarves. Their skin color reflects fey realms influence on these dwarves, with colors ranging from pale gold, greenish grey, and Dark Copper. While also having hair colors that have both the dwarven base hair colors with strange tints like purples and greens. Their eyes are of more in relation to the elves with silver and green while also having gold, silver, and Magenta.
While having no tensions with the elves, they prefer to tend to their own territories. With the out races of dwarves however, The past events still effect their present relations but they live pretty well together. All other creatures within the feywild live with these Dwarves with a liked symbiosis.
The Datanlolum Dwarves all live in accordance to the alignments Neutral Good to Chaotic Neutral for them to be accepted in their tribal societies.
All the tribes live within the deeper Feywild away from the elves. While outcasts wander where ever they choose especially in the material realm.
The Seldarine pantheon is the bulk of their beliefs, however Moradin is their main deity of faith.
Common, Dwarven, Elven
Having some Elvish heritage with in some lines of families one may find some of these dwarves with a sir name reminiscent of both elvish and dwarvish origin. While first names seem to be a slanged variant of dwarf names
- +2 Wis, Con, +4 Str, -4 Chr, -2 Dex:
- Humanoid (Dwarf):
- Datanlolum Dwarf base land speed is 20 feet:
- Feystone Child(Su), (Sp) : Due to the mixture of Dwarf and Fey blood a strange side effect took hold on these Dwarves. they formed a resistance to all harmful/deceptive magics and magic items except if the item contains silver or cold iron (all harmful magics except for necrotic spells gain a disadvantage in success)
- Stout : You are heavy for your race. However, you gain a +2 bonus on Strength checks to avoid being bull rushed or overrun. However, You take a -1 penalty on Escape Artist checks.
- Musclebound : You are good at almost everything that requires strength, but less adept than most at tasks that require coordination. You gain a +1 bonus on Strength-based skill checks and ability checks. However, you take a -2 penalty on Dexterity-based skill checks and ability checks.
- Fey Heritage : You are descended from creatures native to the fey realms. You are naturally resistant to the most common effects produced by your ancestors. Prerequisite: Nonlawful alignment.
Benefit: You gain a +3 bonus on Will saving throws against enchantment effects.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven, Elvish. Bonus Languages: Auran, Aquan, Gnome, Draconic, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Cleric, Druid, Barbarian.
|72 years||+4d4||+ 5d6||+ 10d6|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|180 years||265 years||350 years||+3d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3'11"||+ 2d6||150 lb.||× ( 2d6 ) lb.|
|Female||3'9"||+ 2d6||120 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|