Crusader of the Desert (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Nomad Fortitude [Regional]
Your nomad life in the desert made you much stronger.
Benefit: You gain benefit depending on your class.
Crusader: You gain the following Benefit
- You gain access to Desert Wind Discipline
- You gain a +4 to Attack and Damage Roll against Desert Creature.
- You become immune to Desert Weather effect (such as sandstorm)
- You gain resistance to fire equalling your Crusader level.
Paladin: You gain the following Benefit
- You may add your Constitution instead of your Charisma on all your saves.
- Your Lay on the Hand grant the benefit of Endure Elements spell (caster level equal top your Paladin Level)
- Your Special Mount is granted Desert Dweller Feat
- You may add the following spells to your spell list: 1st- (Endure Element, Create Water) 2nd- (Flame Blade, Searing Light) 3rd- (Freedom of Movement) 4th- (Control Weather (Sandstorm only)