Cowfolk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cowfolk are a happy go luck race of Half Human Cows who spend their days work on a farm.
The males of the species range from 8 to 9 feet tall. But the females range from 5 to 6 feet tall. The males can weigh from 200 to 400 pounds base of there height and muscle mass. Female can weigh from 100 to 200 they choose to not to have as much muscle mass as the males. They have the same skin colors as Humans and some Elfs. They have a range of green brown grey and blue eyes. They have white with black spotted fur, and have two large cow legs, horns and cow ears.
They try to get along with all races but Races such as orcs only see them as a common farm animal.
They tend to be Lawful Neutral Or Neutral Good.
They live mostly in Grassland and more Rural areas.
If they do take a god it mostly is a god of harvest.
Common, and Fey.
They share names with Human and Elves and any other race they would trade there crops with.
- Cowfolk have a +2 to Strength +2 to Constitution -2 Dexterity +2 Wisdom and +1 Intelligence. They are a Hardy people and work on farms from the rigorous work they have become tougher. Cow are Wise and Intelligent Creatures they can even tell when storms are coming.
- Humanoid Fey There Humanoid From the Hips up. They are distant cousins to the Satyrs.
- Cowfolk base land speed is 45 feet. They can traverse Rocky and uneven terrain with ease cause of there hooves and powerful legs.
- Powerful Charge: A Cowfolk Can begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack with a +9 attack bonus that deals 4d6+6 points of damage.
- Natural Weapon: Gore (1d8).
- Lactation: A female of the race can produce enough milk for 4 people after a hour of Lactation the milk is of the highest nutritional value, and can heal 2d4 points of hp. But must rest for a day before doing so again
- Immense Build: The males of the race can use there muscle mass to allow them wield 2-handed weapons in one hand
- Weather sense: Cowfolk can sense the change in the weather.
- Vegetarian: Cowfolk dont eat meat only vegetables. If a Cowfolk Eats meat of any kind they are shaken for 1 day.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Fay. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Females: Paladin, or Males: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|