Conquest (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Intimidate becomes a class skill for you. When you attempt to demoralize opponents, they need only be aware of you and within 30ft instead of adjacent to you.
Conquest Domain Spells
- Remove Fear: Suppresses fear or gives +4 on saves against fear for one subject + one per four levels.
- Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Fear: Subjects within cone flee for 1 round/level.
- Command, Greater: As command, but affects one subject/level.
- Bull's Strength, Mass: As bull’s strength, affects one subject/ level.
- Blasphemy/Dictum/Holy Word/ Word of Chaos*: Harm or kill creatures of a different alignment.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Hold Monster, Mass: As hold monster, but all within 30 ft.
*Choose one when domain is taken, this cannot be changed.