Con Artist (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Con Artist | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You can fool some of the people, all of the time.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Bluff.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to Bluff checks.
- 4 ranks: Magic effects that would detect your lies or force you to speak the truth must succeed on a caster level check with DC equal to 10 plus your ranks in Bluff or fail.
- 9 ranks: Divination magic used on you detects a false alignment of your choice. You can present false surface thoughts to detect thoughts and similar effects, changing your apparent Intelligence score (and thus your apparent mental strength) by as much as 10 points and can place any thought in your "surface thoughts" to be read by such spells or effects.
- 14 ranks: If you beat someone's Sense Motive check by 25, you can instill a suggestion in them, as the spell. This suggestion lasts for one hour for each of your character levels.
- 19 ranks: You are protected from all spells and effects that detect or read emotions or thoughts, as by mind blank.