Combat Casting, Tome (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Combat Casting | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| Having a sword sticking out of your chest doesn't noticeably impede your ability to do... well, just about anything.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Concentration.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Concentration checks.
- 4 ranks: You can take 10 on Concentration checks and caster level checks.
- 9 ranks: You may maintain concentration on a spell as a move action (DC 25 + spell level). If you beat the DC by 10 or more, you can maintain concentration as a swift action. If you fail your check, you lose concentration.
- 14 ranks: If you would be nauseated, you're sickened instead.
- 19 ranks: All Concentration DCs are halved for you.