From D&D Wiki
- Lexicon of the Perfected Map
The Lexicon of the Perfected map details syllables in the truename language which describe the world around us. A Truenamer can use it to speak the Utterances found within. Other Utterances can be found in the Evolving Mind and Crafted Tool Lexicons.
Make a DC20 spell check to determine if you pronounced your Utterance correctly. If you fail this check, your Utterance also fails.
For Utterances that require a Saving throw, the DC is your spellcasting DC (8 + Proficiency + INT).
Utterances must obey all Laws of the Universe.
- Fog From the Void Create a fog that obscures sight and makes movement difficult
- Shield of the Landscape Alter the land to remove or provide cover
- Shockwave Knock creatures to the ground
- Energy Vortex Fill an area with harmful energy
- Speak Rock to Mud Turn solid rock into cloying mud.
- Transform the Landscape Add or remove difficult terrain.
- Lore of the World The world gives you the information you request
- Master of the Four Winds Bend the wind to your will
- Thwart the Traveler Prevent extradimensional travel in your area.