Canis Resurrexit (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Wild and free when it lives in solitude, however when in groups, outside of its own race, they tend to be very shy and timid creatures, but eventually will open up and reveal its emotions. They tend to be much happier on sunnier days, and more sad on rainy days. During the night they are very easy to aggravate.
Average height is about 2' 4", average weight is 80-100 lbs. Instead of skin it's body is comprised of thick rose stems weaving and wrapping around each other to create what looks like a wolf with roses flowering during the spring and summer months. Its eyes are always pure white. There are no different genders as it is an asexual plant.
Shy and timid, at first, but the more time that it spends with other races the more it opens up.
Usually Chaotic Neutral, however, depending on their environment when they are growing up, and how they are raised, can be any alignment
In plains and scattered forests the Canis Resurrexits are usually found in groups.
THey do not worship anyone or anything, they just live off of nature.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
- Plant: As they are creatures shaped like wolves but comprised of rosebushes
- Canis Resurrexit base land speed is 40 feet
- Thorn Armor: Gains a natural armor bonus of +1, and when attacked by an unarmed strike the attacker takes 1d4 damage per attack.
- Vine Creation: Can generate vines out of any part of its body once per encounter and can use them to wield melee weapons, if the vines are cut off, they cannot be regrown during the encounter. It takes one full turn to generate the vines.
- Rooted: As a full-turn action, the Canis Resurrexit can root itself into the ground. Once rooted, it cannot be pushed or moved by anything, It also cannot move itself, and its AC becomes its FFAC for the remainder of being rooted. It also can now regenerate health at 1d4 per round, if they are not attacking during the round.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Canine. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|