Beast Alma (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Those who have the power of the Beast Alma may summon the spirits of guardian spirits to enhance their combat prowess. These spirits are the Bear and its strength, the Tiger and its ferocity, the Turtle and its resilience, the Phoenix and its flame, the Cheetah and its speed, and the Gorilla and it's lightning. They divide these spirits into stances or different unarmed fighting techniques to utilize their power to its maximum potential. Inspired by Udyr a league of legends champion. Only for unarmed fighter classes.
- Beast Soul
You may speak with animals.
- Shamanic Possession
Starting at level 3, you have the power to call upon the spirits of the Bear, Tiger, Phoenix, Turtle, Cheetah, and Gorilla to enhance your unarmed attacks with different effects. This ability may only be used once every turn as a bonus action.
- Bear - The spirit of the bear flows through your fists and allows your next attack to stun your target for 1 turn if they fail a con save
- Tiger - You embody the ferocity of the Tiger, after you attack with an unarmed strike as a bonus action you may perform 2 extra unarmed strikes. You gain an extra unarmed strike at levels 6, 11 and 16.
- Turtle - Summoning the turtle's resilience, you may gain temporary HP equal to 1d6, 2d6, 3d6, and 4d6 at levels 3, 6, 11, and 16. You may not attack this turn if this stance was used.
- Phoenix - Using the phoenix's flame you may hurl flame at your foes. When you attack you burn your target for 1d6, 2d6, 3d6, and 4d6 fire damage as well as any enemy within 20ft of the target. Damage increases at levels 3, 6, 11, and 16 respectively.
- Cheetah - You gain the speed of the cheetah gaining 20 speed for 10 turns, may only be used once per encounter.
- Gorilla - You imbue your fists the the lightning of the gorrilla. Your next attack deals 1d6, 2d6, 3d6 and 4d6 lightning damage. This damage increases at levels 3, 6, 11, and 16 respectively. This also has a chance to paralyze the target if they miss a constitution save.