Battle Dance (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Battle Dance [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may use your Charisma modifier in place of your Strength modifier when attacking with any weapon that would benefit from Weapon Finesse.
- +1: You may now use your Charisma modifier in place of Strength when determining how much damage you would inflict with such attacks.
- +6: You may choose to use your Charisma modifier in place of your Dexterity modifier when calculating your Reflex saving throw. You may also use your Charisma modifier in place of your Dexterity modifier for purposes of determining your AC. Note that this includes, but is not limited to, how your Charisma modifier is limited due to armor or being caught flat-footed.
- +11: You may add your Charisma modifier in place of your Dexterity modifier when calculating your Initiative modifier.
- +16: As an immediate action, you can make a melee attack roll with one of your drawn melee weapons in response to a melee or thrown weapon attack. If your attack roll exceeds your opponent's, then the attack misses. In effect, you may opt to replace your AC with your attack roll.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats