Animorphs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Animorphs (Races of Draendor)
Animorphs live in forests close to settlements. They live in small vilages where every animorph has their own place and task. The villages usually resemble Wolf packs, with Alpha leaders. Animorphs are usually very shy, but can turn aggressive when provoked
Animorphs have two forms:
Their Elf form is usually 5 1/2 feet tall and weights about 100 pounds. They have a wolf's ears, which they most of the time hide.
Their Wolf form is about the size of a big wolf. Their ears resemble those of elves.
Their most distinguishable feature, which is always present, is their eyes: they are shades of purple if they are female or shades of yellow if they are male.
Animorphs get along well with other elves and wolves for obvious reasons, and they also feel sympathy for other shapeshifters and gnomes. They dislike orcs for cutting down their forest, and they find Dwarves and other subterranean creatures weird for preferring caverns over real nature.
They usually get along well with their party, which they refer to as their pack, as long as there is a solid chain of order.
Most Animorphs are neutral, because they don't do evil deeds but don't do anything especially good. They are usually as good as their pack.
Animorphs live in forests, in little villages. Their little soceity doesn't contain many huts, since most wolves live in dens. Animorphs are nomadic but they migrate in a mystical patern. People who know those paterns usually use them as a calender. When an Animorph pack is scared away from one of their living spots or a creature that they can't chase away or kill has taken residence in it, those mystical patterns are disturbed, disturbing those of every pack that shares teritorium with one that has been disturbed (it is very common that multiple pack teritories overlap, so when this happens, a big group of Animorph packs is disturbed, which usually is very dangerous).
Animorhps usually refer Obad-Hai or another deity of the wilds.
Animorphs speak some languages; they speak fluent Elven and can speak with wolfs at will. They also speak Animorph, a cross between Elven and wolf-language. They also learn the language of the pack they are travelling with, which is usually common.
Animorphs usually have Elven names with a tribal touch to it, like Mialee Wise owl.
- +1 Dexterity, +1 Strength, -2 Intelligence: Animorphs are strong and agile, but usually aren't that bright.
- Magical Beast(Shapechanger): Animorphs usually are in wolf form, but can change into their elven form.
- Animorph base land speed is 30 feet: In wolven form, their base land speed is 50 feet, and in this form, they have a climb speed of 5 feet.
- Change form(Ex): As a move action, you can shift between Wolf and Elf version. You can do this at will.
- Glide(Ex): When in wolf form, you have a permanent feather fall effect on you, as the magic item, enabling you to glide.
- Automatic Languages: Wolf, Elven, Animorph and the most spoken language of the party.. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Druid.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||275 years||375years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2' 5"||+1d4||60 lb.||× 1d4 lb.|
|Female||2' 2"||+1d4||55 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|