Animated Armor (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
a sentient suit of armor with a soul trapped inside it
Animated armor aren't that expressive as they are suits of armor
They're suits of armor
usually positive with their creators, unless the transference was done less than willingly
animated armor can be any neutral alignment.
Keeps and crypts of necromancers or wizards making drastic experiments
They follow whatever religion their master follows
they speak common and the language of their creators
they have the names they had in life, unless they forgot then they'll take a name they're given without question.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, −2 Charisma, −2 intelligence: they are made of strong iron and steel
- Medium: As medium creatures, Animated Armor gain no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Animated Armor base land speed is 30 feet
- +4 Racial Bonus to all Disguise checks when pretending to be plain armor.
- +2 Racial Bonus to intimidation checks
- Automatic Languages: Common and one language their master knew. Bonus Languages: Any (Except Hidden).
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||60 years||80 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|