Ancestal Satyr (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ancient Satyr's enjoy a good fight so if asked to fight by a strong opponent they would normally accept. They don't mind battling the same person twice and when not fighting they'll usually be checking out equipment and weapons, preparing for there next battle. They don't use cheap tricks in battles with honorable opponents but if the opponent plays dirty they won't hold back.
They are normally around 6', Have low weight so they can attack more swiftly, White Skin colour, Any colour eyes and low strength
They treat most races as equals to himself, however if someone annoys him he'll treat them as a pest. Doesn't like people butting in on personal business. They also despise people who use cheap tactics to win a battle.
The Ancient Satyr are usually good aligned creatures.
The Ancient Satyr is adaptable to all Terrains however they prefer forest areas.
The ancient satyr's religion varies between them as their previous religion was lost through the death of there elders when they almost became extinct.
Common, Infernal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Sylvan
They acquire names through their parents.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
- Medium Size
- Ancestral Satyr'sbase land speed is 40 feet
- Racial Skills: Ancient Satyrs have a +4 racial bonus on Iaijutsu, sleight of hand and balance checks
- Bonus Feats: Being an ancestral Satyr gives it two bonus feats
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven and ElvenBonus Languages: Gnome, Goblin, Halfing, Sylvan
- Favored Class: Rogues, clerics
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||85 years||110 years||+135 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'2"||1d6+2d4 Inches||125 lb.||× (2d8)x5 lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+3d4||110 lb.||× (3d4)x5 lb.|