Aesir (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Varies like humans.
They look just like humans.
They tend to get along with most races. Personal disputes are not unheard of.
Typically Lawful, rarely evil
Cities, they tend to enjoy the finery of cities.
Varies, but the Oldest gods of the lands and the world Tree.
All-Speak, they can understand and 'speak' any language.
Old world names.
- +2 to all Stats: Æsir are very well rounded and
- Humanoid (Outsider):
- Aesir base land speed is 30 feet:
- Immunity, Æsir are immune to diseases and natural poisons
- Natural Armor +4 - Because Aesir are so dense their skin and bones are harder than normal.
- Automatic Languages: All-Speak - as if they are always effected by the spell Tongues.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|4000 years||7000 years||8000 years||+5d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 11"||+2d6 inches||500 lb.||× (4d4) lb.|
|Female||5'5"||+2d6 inches||400 lb.||× (4d4) lb.|