Accursed Humans (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Accursed humans blend in well with normal cities and villages of humans. They tend to have similar lifestyles and personalities as that of a human.
Accursed humans look almost identical to their non-cursed counterparts. The only exception being, running along their chest they have a tribal looking tattoo that radiates a slight amount of warmth.
Accursed humans have the same relations as normal humans
They live in the same lands as Humans do.
When they worship gods at all, they worship human gods.
They speak Common. Many also speak Abyssal and Infernal.
They use human names.
- +2 Constitution, (+4 Wisdom, −2 Intelligence, −2 Charisma) OR (+4 Charisma, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom) OR (+4 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom, −2 Charisma)
- Humanoid (Human)
- Cold Resist: Accursed Humans have cold resistance due to the small amounts of heat generating from their body
- Fire Resist: Accursed Humans have fire resistance due to them becoming accustom to heat.
- Flame Attuned: The DC for any fire spells cast by an Accursed Human is increased by 1
- Flame On: Once per day, the Accursed Flame can cloak themselves in flame for 1d6 + 1 rounds. During this time all attacks are considered to have the flaming property. The Accursed Human also becomes immune to fire for the duration as well as increasing the bonus from flame attuned by 2. If a creature attempts to make a natural attack against the Accursed Human during these rounds, they take 1d6 fire damage.
- Accursed Human base land speed is 30 feet
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any non-secret.
- Favored Class: Any.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4 ft. 10 in.||+2d10 in.||120 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs. lb.|
|Female||4 ft. 5 in||+2d10 in.||85 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs. lb.|