Abandonment Issues (3.5e Flaw)
From D&D Wiki
Daddy left me.
Effect: Choose at least 3 aspects from the following list:
- Distrust others: You must pass a DC 15 sense motive check to gain benefits from flanking or aid another
- Need to please: If you fail a Diplomacy, Perform, or general Charisma check, you must retry if possible. Do so with -10 with each consecutive retry
- Lack of commitment: The duration of effects applied to allies by you are halved. Only applies to effects with a specified duration. You can only take this aspect as one of your first 3 if you're able to cast spells.
- Separation blues: Whenever you must break off from the team to do something you must make a will save (dc determined by the difficulty of the action)
- Envy of others: Whenever an apply applies an effect on another ally make a DC 10 Will save. If you fail, you gave the negative side affects of Distract
- Inability to maintain relationships: The duration of effects applied by allies are halved. Only applies to effects with a specified duration.
- Persisting with unhealthy relationships: The duration of effects applied by enemies are doubled.
Roleplaying Ideas: We know you them. Just channel it.