Aasiling (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Aasilings also known as Tiefimars. Aasilings are a mixture of an Aasimar and a Tiefling that happened due to an unusual couple procreating. They come from all walks of life but are usually that bastards of humans with some long lost heredity that links them to the planetouched. Their alignment, religion, and appearance differ widely but they usually have very apparent characteristics of either Aasimars, Tieflings, or Both. They are outcasts at birth who grow up trying to make a place for themselves in the world.
Aasilings can be anything from a deceitful con-artist to a pious-holy man. They are usually a little withdrawn due to tough lives of being pushed away by those around them. Though they can be very friendly and well socialized when they need to be.
An Aasiling usually stands anywhere from 5 to 6 feet tall and weighs 125-225 pounds. Usually their physical appearance has a direct relation with their alignment, the nastier of Aasilings sometimes sport red hair and small horns, while the nicer of Aasilings may have silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare. Though, they don't need to have their appearance have any direct relation to their alignment. It has been said that some Aasilings have very misleading appearances.
Like other Planetouched Aasilings lack a true culture of their own, as such they are usually seen as outsiders wherever they go. They feel a certain affinity with other planetouched races to both possessing mixed blood.
Aasilings (like other planetouched) tend to adopt the religious and cultural beliefs that they are born into.
Aasilings get their names similar to humans, except that they are commonly named after saints, deities, and gods so to remove any beliefs of them being lesser because of their dual Planetouched heritage.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- 1 extra Skill point per level if neither Good aligned or Evil aligned.
- Outsider(Native); cannot take the Lesser Planetouched variant due to mixing of outsider bloodlines.
- Medium Size
- Aasilings base land speed is 30 feet
- Special Attack: 3/day Daylight (If Good aligned) or 3/day Deeper Darkness (If Evil aligned)
- Special Qualities: Resistance to acid 5, cold 10, electricity 10, and fire 5.
- Darkvision out to 90ft
- +2 Racial modifier to Bluff, Hide, Spot, and Listen Skill checks
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any; the mixing of celestial and fiendish bloodlines creates a high degree of versatility.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|45 years||65 years||90 years||+120 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'2"||1d6+2d4 Inches||125 lb.||× (2d8)x5 lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+3d4||110 lb.||× (3d4)x5 lb.|