5e Equipment (Darenfell Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
|Work In Progress|
The World of Darenfell is diverse in it's weaponry, and different cultures have developed different styles of hand-to-hand combat, whether it be a spear, different breeds of longsword, or different kinds of axes and blunt weapons, close quarters combat is prominent in the world.
A simple dagger. You probably won't impress or intimidate anybody with it, but it's better than nothing.
Damage: 1d4 Piercing
Stat Requirement: Dex. 6; Str. 4
If someone sees you wielding this, they go, "Now, that is a man. To wield a sword so large..."
Damage: 2d6 Slashin
Stat Requirement: Dex. 10; Str. 14
A Club is a simple weapon, and anything really can be classified as a club. A stick, for example. Not the best but... He, better than nothing-- and surely better than a dagger...
Damage: 1d6 Bludgeoning
Stat Requirement: Dex. 7; Str. 8
The flail is an uncommonly seen weapon, for it is a very hard weapon to master. Don't knock your own head off now, dear.
Precise Training: If the user of a flail is not proficient with flails, they roll with disadvantage. On a roll of five or less, they hit themself or a nearby ally with the flail.
Damage: 1d6 + 2 Bludgeoning
Stat Requirement: Dex. 12; Str 10
A massive axe, for a massive man-- well, I assume it's for a man. I suppose anyone could wield it, really...
Damage: 2d6 Slashing; 2 Bludgeoning
Stat Requirement: Dex 10; Str. 12
A club-- but bigger. Careful with this one, people that use 'em tend to be huggers.
Crushing Blows: This weapon may crit on a roll of 19 - 20
Damage: 1d8 Bludgeoning
A form of shortsword, with a blade perfect for stabbing and slashing.
Firm Awakening: Whenever you attack with the gladius, if you roll a DC 16 - 20, you make an additional unarmed attack dealing 1d4 unarmed damage.
Damage: 1d6 Piercing
Stat Requirement: Dex. 10; Str. 6
Justice comes at a cost. Those who are trained in that cost wield the Halberd, in all it's righteous fury.
Blind Justice: While wielding the Halberd, you may, whenever you are attacked, make an attack against the enemy who attacked you for 1d4 damage.
Damage: 2d6 Bludgeoning
Stat Requirement: Str. 14; Dex. 12
The hatchet is a simple, primitive tool that doubles as a weapon. Mostly used by tribal people or poor folk.
|Material||Active Effect||Passive Effect|
|Cold Forged Steel||Icy Pulse: See active abilities here.||+2 Attack|
|Shadow Forged Steel||Darkness: See active abilities here.||+2 Attack|
|Molten Heart Steel||Ignite: See active abilities here.||+1 Attack|
|Oakenforged Steel||Oakenform: See active abilities here.||+1 Attack|
Common Magical Properties
1. 'Wolf Statuette:' A small statue of a wolf- forged in a pitch black material.
2. 'Drawing of a Dragon:' A poorly drawn picture of a dragon. Perhaps drawn by a child?
3. 'Dragonbone shard:' A shard of the bone of an ancient dragon. Useless. Or perhaps...
4. 'Dark scale:' A blackened scale from some reptilian creature or other.
5. 'Ancient Coin:' An ancient coin with a king from times past embossed on the front.
6. 'Manuscript Page Scrap:' A page from an old manuscript. It contains a recipe from some ancient time or continent. Only parts of the script are readable. Swallow ingredients:
7. 'Scrap of Leather:' A scrap of some Old leather. Somehow, no matter what you do, the leather won't seem to leave your side. You always find it on your person again.
8. 'Tarnished Hilt:' The hilt of an old sword. The wrapping is long since weathered away, and the crossguard is rusted and decaying.
9. 'Tarnished Blade:' The blade of an ancient blade. Tarnished and rusted, yet still scraps of the script are visible, if not readable.
10. 'Treasure Map:' An old map with a small scene drawn on it, and a single phrase scrawled across it. Fragments of Truth
11. 'Mark of the Demented:' A curse mark on an old scrap of tanned human flesh. It frays the sanity of any who look at it for too long.
12. 'Cat Ring:' A silver ring depicting a cats head, the band itself depicts the body wrapping around the finger. It seems to fit snugly on the finger of whoever wears it.
13. 'Blue Tearstone Ring:' A simple ring with a silver band, and a Lapis teardrop on the top of it.
14. 'Red Tearstone Ring:' A simple ring with a Onyx band, with a Ruby teardrop on the top of it.
15. 'Old Flintlock Grip:' The burnished grip of an old flintlock, with the Ace symbol from a deck of cards embossed on it.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Darenfell (5e Campaign Setting)