3e SRD:Protection Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character can generate a protective ward, a spell-like ability to grant someone the character touches a resistance bonus equal to the character’s level on the recipient’s next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
Protection Domain Spells
- Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack the caster, and the caster can't attack.
- Shield Other: The caster takes half of subject’s damage.
- Protection from Elements: Absorb 12 damage/level from one kind of energy.
- Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell/four levels.
- Spell Resistance: Subject gains +12 +1/level SR.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach the caster.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.