3e SRD:Magic Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Use scrolls, wands, and other devices with spell completion or spell trigger activation as a wizard of one-half the character’s cleric level (at least 1st level). For the purpose of using a scroll or other magic device, if the character is also a wizard, actual wizard levels and these effective wizard levels stack.
Magic Domain Spells
- Undetectable Aura: Masks magic item's aura.
- Identify: Determines single feature of magic item.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Imbue with Spell Ability: Transfer spells to subject.
- Spell Resistance: Subject gains +12 +1/level SR.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Protection from Spells: Confers +8 resistance bonus.
- Disjunction: Dispels magic, disenchants magic items.