3e SRD:Evil Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character casts evil spells at +1 caster level.
Evil Domain Spells
- Protection from Good: +2 AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Desecrate: Fills area with negative energy, making undead stronger.
- Magic Circle against Good: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Unholy Blight: Damages and sickens good creatures.
- Dispel Good: +4 bonus against attacks by good creatures.
- Create Undead: Ghouls, shadows, ghasts, wights, or wraiths.
- Blasphemy: Kills, paralyzes, weakens, or dazes nonevil subjects.
- Unholy Aura: +4 AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against good spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls outsider to fight for the caster.
*Cast as an evil spell only.