3e SRD:Destruction Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: The character gains the smite power, the supernatural ability to make a single melee attack with a +4 attack bonus and a damage bonus equal to the character’s cleric level (if the character hits). The character must declare the smite before making the attack. It is usable once per day.
Destruction Domain Spells
- Inflict Light Wounds: Touch attack, 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5).
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Inflict Critical Wounds: Touch attack, 4d8 +1/level damage (max +20).
- Circle of Doom: Deals 1d8 +1/level damage in all directions.
- Harm: Subject loses all but 1d4 hp.
- Disintegrate: Makes one creature or object vanish.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 5-ft./level radius.
- Implosion: Kills one creature/round.