Zephyrs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Zephyrs are playful, aggressive beings of air and the wind. They are an Elemental Race, and have the ability of flight.
Zephyrs are playful and energetic, constantly leaping from one thing to the next. But that also have an aggressive, exploitative side, which manifests itself into their adventuring careers.
 Physical Description
Zephyrs are short, usually standing below five feet in height. They are also even lighter then they appear (about 60-80 lb), being partially made up of air. They have pale skin, fair hair, and gray or blue eyes.
The majority of zephyrs are neutral, with a surprising tendency towards evil.
Zephyrs dwell in airy mountains above Utgard and Albion Proper.
Like all elementals, most zephyrs worship their True Elemental forefathers
Zephyrs speak Zephyrian and Auran, often learning other elemental languages as well.
 Racial Traits
- +4 dexterity, -2 strength, +2 charisma, +2 intelligence. Zephyrs are fast in both mind and body, but their lighter frames makes them both weaker and not as tough.
- Humanoid (Air).
- Zephyr base land speed is 40 ft. They have a base fly speed of 60 ft (good).
- Light Body (su): a zephyr takes no damage from falling.
- Scent: zephyrs have a distinct sense of smell that can detect anything within 50 ft that has a smell
- +6 racial bonus on jump, hide, move silently,spot, listen, and balance checks.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against any poison effect.
- Automatic Languages: Zephyrian, Auran,Common. Bonus Languages: Aergaelan, Jacinthian, Utish, Sirenese, Gnomish.
- Favored Class: wizard or rogue. Choose one at first level.