Gnomes, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Gnomes are a small race of farmers and craftsmen.
Gnomes are a hard-working, industrious race of little people. They are generally cheerful and generous.
Gnomes are small, standing at about three feet in height. They have overly large, slightly pointed ears, and large, rounded noses. Gnomes generally have large noses but some have been seen wit short
Gnomes get along well with dwarves and humans, but dislike elves, sirens, and cambions.
Most gnomes are good aligned.
Gnomes dwell in Albion Proper and Jacinth.
Gnomes worship Alom and Arphoia, the twin gods of music, gnomes, and peace.
Gnomes speak Jacinthian and Albionian.
- +2 dexterity, -4 strength, +2 wisdom. Gnomes are quick and wise, but, due to their small size, not very strong.
- Humanoid (Gnome).
- Gnome base land speed is 20 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Scent 30 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on hide, move silently, sense motive, craft (any) and handle animal, listen and spot checks.
- Spell-Like Abilities: at will: Detect Magic.
- Automatic Languages: Jacinthian, Albionian. Bonus Languages: Dwergar, Aergaelan, Utish, Zephyrian, Arcana.
- Favored Class: druid.