Sirens (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
vocaloids are capricious creatures whose singing can enchant other races (literally).
vocaloids are not necessarily cruel, but they do enjoy enchanting and controlling others. They have a tendency to look down on other races, with the exception of elves, who they have a grudging respect for.
 Physical Description
vocaloids stand around 5 ft. in height, and weigh somewhere around 100-150 lb. Males are shorter and smaller than females. Sirens skin is usually darker, and their hair can range from blond to coal-black. Their eyes may be blue or gray.
vocaloids do get along well with many races, with the exception of elves, who have a resistance towards the siren's music.
vocaloids are usually neautral with a tendency towards good.
vocaloids dwell in Aergaela, primarily on the coast.
vocaloidss worship Chthon, an Earth and Sea Mother goddess. She demands total obedience from all her followers.
vocaloids speak Aergaelan, Common and Sirenese.
 Racial Traits
- +4 charisma, +2 intelligence, -1 strength, -1 constitution. Sirens are very beautiful and kindly, and have quick wits, but their physical capabilities are low.
- vocaloid base land speed is 30 ft.
- Enchanting Song (su): a vocaloids's singing can enchant individuals in the area. If a vocaloids sings, all living creatures withing hearing must succeed on a will save (dc 10 + siren's charisma modifier + 1/2 siren's hd) to avoid being affected by the charm monster spell. If they succeed on the save, they cannot be affected by the same siren's enchanting song effect for 24 hours. Usable at will.
- +4 racial bonus on perform (singing) checks. +2 racial bonus on bluff, diplomacy, and intimidate checks.
- Automatic Languages: Aergaelan, Sirenese, Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Albionian, Jacinthian, Utish, Zephyrian.
- Favored Class: bard.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
- SONGS- the first song allows for the creatures enchanted to be controlled by the vocaloid (in battle all they can do is flee)
the second song heals a very small amount of HP to all party members that hear it(rool to cure poision D6) 4-6 cured 1-3 not the third song grants the party members a +2 to hit rolls, and all creatures that didnt make the DC gets -2 to hit rolls