Talk:Zephyrium Ore (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Did a quick spell check for you, hope you don't mind. :) --Calidore Chase
This seems slightly overpowered for the price. I think a drawback might help. For example, the ammunition or armor is naturally weaker, though lighter (due to the inclusion of Zephyr), so:
- Ammunition: Range Increment x 1.5 and damage -1 (except against earth creatures).
- Armor: CoP: Earth against earth creatures, armor weight reduced by 80%, and armor check penalty reduced by one (equipment bonus), but provides one less point of armor bonus to AC. Ideas?
- I like that idea, sure go ahead and implement it. Right now it does seem overpowered; and as this is a stub it needs to be changed. --Green Dragon 18:55, 6 December 2006 (MST)
 Version 2.0
- I like the rewrite and expanding. Looks great. --Dmilewski 09:54, 8 January 2007 (MST)
- I must say, it looks better. Good job. --Green Dragon 16:15, 8 January 2007 (MST)
- It still is strictly better than a +1 weapon. Perhaps that should have a drawback? I like it regardless :). Aarnott 06:18, 16 February 2007 (MST)
- I like it too! :) Someone else originally made the page, but then abandoned it (and the page royally sucked), so I took it and made it better. So, for the meat of the conversation, how is using this ore better than a +1 weapon? I'm just curious about your justification (I don't mean that negatively or in an attacking way, I'm just curious about your line of reasoning). --EldritchNumen 14:58, 16 February 2007 (MST)
- It is strictly better because....... I didn't read it properly :P. Oops! On proper reading it looks pretty fair. Aarnott 22:32, 18 February 2007 (MST)