Talk:Weapons (Halo Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Obviously, the table can't take the external links (or perhaps it rejects the template, which I find a bit more likely). Can anyone help? –EldritchNumen 01:08, 29 October 2007 (MDT)
- You had carriage returns in your template. Those get you. You need to be insanely anal about exactly where a carriage return sits. For all practical purposes, you had two lines between your first [ and your second ].--Dmilewski 06:56, 29 October 2007 (MDT)
- So the problem has been fixed? --Green Dragon 18:49, 29 October 2007 (MDT)
- Glad to hear it. --Green Dragon 18:09, 30 October 2007 (MDT)
Weapons on Their own Page
Each weapon should really have it's own equipment page and be linked to from this page. --Green Dragon 12:25, 24 November 2007 (MST)
- yeah, I'll finnish them on this page and then transfer them to their own pages. --Sam Kay 14:06, 25 November 2007 (MST)
- Sounds good :). --Green Dragon 18:56, 25 November 2007 (MST)
- I have put all of them on their own pages now, with the exceptions of the ones I have not done yet. --Sam Kay 10:19, 3 December 2007 (MST)
- Thanks! --Green Dragon 19:07, 5 December 2007 (MST)
What's a scope?
Many of these weapons have scopes (x2, x5, etc), but there's no game rules covering anything other than a standard scope. Are there variant rules for Halo scopes, and if so, where are they? JazzMan 03:17, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
As I retool and tweak the damage and other stats for these weapons, I will probably start with their individual pages, and go back and edit the table. The Russian 10:24, 30 May 2010 (EST)
Human Weapons Overpowered?
As I see the stats for the weapons for this universe, I wonder: Aren't the scales leaning too much on the humans' side? I understand that it's the future, and that you also need the masses of Grunts to do little damage yet be killable.
However, most of the damage listed here is based on multiplayer and gameplay elements in the games. Covenant weapons seem to be very underpowered, when in comparison of even the MA5B rifle (The equivalent of an M4 Carbine in the Halo universe). Wouldn't it be better if UNSC weapons were nerfed a tad bit to resemble more the damage the d20 Modern SRD represents on firearms, and increase the damage on Covenant weapons? After all, human weapons pierce skin with lead fired at high velocities. Meanwhile, Covenant Plasma weapons EVAPORATE metal. -Jaydee, 11:28, 25 November 2010 (AZ Time)