Lopunny (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
For the most part, Lopunnies are a timid, swift people. They're a bit... active, with people they know.
 Physical Description
Lopunny are bipedal Pokémon that closely resemble rabbits. They stand at approximately three to four feet tall, with a dark brown pelt, long, warm ears and round tails. They also have a fluffy, cream pelt that is found on the ends of their ears, legs and arms, as well as distinctive large 'eyebrows'. Lopunny have black pupils with red irises, with small pink noses and inner ears. Despite Lopunny's feminine appearance, they have a roughly equal male-female population.
A Lopunny, once calmed, trusts just about every race, save for visually intimidating ones.
Lopunnies are rarely more than a step away from true neutral, owing to their tendancy of distrust.
Lopunnies tend to feel at home in foresty areas due to the large amount of natural cover.
Most Lopunnies, should they choose to be religious, follow the will of Arceus, the god of pokémon.
Most Lopunnies speak their natural language, Bunlop. This language, despite consisting only of the syllables in Lopunny, can be understood by a select few races; examples include Gardevoir, Gallade and Blaziken. All pokémon can understand Bunlop, and Lopunnies can understand all pokémon-only languages.
Most Lopunnies don't refer to each other with names outside of Lopunny. Those that are calmed tend to take names from the culture they have calmed down by.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, −2 Strength, −2 Constitution: Lopunnies tend to be extremely agile and rather attractive, but suffer a weakness in body.
- Monstrous Humanoid - Lopunnies can fit into most humanoid armours, but require special helmets to accomodate for their gargantuan ears.
- Medium - A Lopunny gains no advantages or disadvantages due to size.
- Lopunny base land speed is 30 feet
- Sensitive Hearing (Ex): Lopunnies are very well-known for their hearing abilities. All Lopunnies gain +4 to Listen and may treat it as a class skill.
- Built to Hop (Ex): Lopunnies also gain a +2 to Jump, although they may not treat it as a class skill unless their class dictates otherwise.
- Cute Charm (Su): A Lopunny's appealing body can be used to its advantage. As a Standard Action that provokes an Attack of Opportunity, a Lopunny may attempt to come into contact with the target (treat this as a Touch Attack). Should the attack succeed, the target is charmed as with Charm Monster for 1d4 rounds. At level 5 and every fifth level thereafter (Level 10, level 15, etc), an extra d4 may be used to determine the duration.
- Automatic Languages: Bunlop, Common. Bonus Languages: Any (Excluding secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Bard, Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|