Equans (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Also see the equan creature listing.
Equans are herbivores, stand over 8 feet tall, and generally weigh between 700 and 1500 pounds usually. They speak common as well as their own native language: equanese.
- +8 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Large size. –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- An equan's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Racial Hit Dice: An equan begins with six levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 6d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +6, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, and Will +5.
- Racial Skills: An equan’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 9 x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Search, and Spot. Equans have a +4 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks.
- Racial Feats: An equan’s monstrous humanoid levels give it three feats.
- Weapon Proficiency: An equan is proficient with the Greatsword, Longsword, Longbow, and all simple weapons.
- +5 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Hoof (1d8).
- Special Attacks (see above): Trample.
- Special Qualities (see above): Danger sense, scent.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Equan. Bonus Languages: Elven, Sylvan, Gnome.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment 2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||100 years||+20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7'||+2d12"||1000 lb.||+10d10 lb.|
|Female||7'||+2d12"||1000 lb.||+10d10 lb.|