3.5e Class Feats
From D&D Wiki
- Fighter Feats
- Magical Feats
- For Assassin feats, see Death Attack Feats
- For Barbarian feats, see DnD Rage Feats.
- For Bard feats, see Music Feats
- For Cleric feats, see Divine Feats
- For Druid feats, see Wild Feats and Animal Companion Feats
- For Favored Soul feats, see Favored Soul Feats
- For Fighter feats, see Fighter Feats
- For Healer feats, see Healer Feats
- For Hexblade feats, see DnD Hex Feats and Familiar Feats.
- For Monk feats, see DnD Martial Style Feats.
- For Paladin feats, see Smite Feats
- For Ranger feats, see Animal Companion Feats and Favored Enemy Feats
- For Rogue feats, see Sneak Attack Feats
- Warlock Feats
- For Witchcraft feats, see DnD Witchcraft Feats
- For Gemini Dancer feats, see DnD Gemini Dancer Feats
- For wordcasting feats, see DnD Wordcasting Feats
- Dune Walker Feats
- Witch Feats
- Fabled Hero Feats
- Animal Companion Feats -- require a Druid's / Ranger's animal companion
- Dark Feats -- require a Dark Knight's Darkness class feature
- Death Attack Feats -- requires the Assassin's Death Attack
- Familiar Feats -- require a familiar
- Favored Enemy Feats -- require the Ranger's Favored Enemy class feature
- Grim Feats -- require grim class features.
- Hex Feats -- require Hexblade class features such as Curse or Aura of Unluck
- Martial Style Feats -- require Monk class features such as Flurry of Blows
- Maneuvers -- A set of feats that mostly allow special offensive or defensive moves within combat.
- Music Feats -- require bardic music (note: the NBoF uses the [Song] descriptor for these)
- Phantom Feats -- require Phantom class features
- Rage Feats -- require Barbarian Rage or a similar ability
- Smite Feats -- require Paladin's Smite Evil or a similar ability
- Sneak Attack Feats -- require and enhance a Rogue's Sneak Attack
- Soulcleaving Feats -- require the Soulclaine's ability to cleave
- Category:Turning Feat -- grant a Turning ability that is not Turn Undead (see Divine feats for that)
- Witchcraft Feats -- require the Witch's Witchcraft class feature