|This material is published under the OGL
Also see the xeph creature listing.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength
- Humanoid (Psionic, Xeph)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, xephs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Xeph base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects. Xephs have an innate resistance to psionics and magic.
- Naturally Psionic: Xephs gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Burst (Su): Three times per day, a xeph can put on a burst of speed to increase her speed by 10 feet, plus 10 feet per four character levels beyond 1st, to a maximum increase of 30 feet at 9th character level and higher. These bursts of speed are considered a competence bonus to the xeph’s base speed. A burst of speed lasts 3 rounds.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Xeph. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Soulknife.
- Level Adjustment: +0
Table: Xeph Random Starting Ages
Table: Xeph Aging Effects
Table: Xeph Random Height and Weight
||× (2d4) lb.
||× (2d4) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races