Beware and be warned do not enter for beyond this border is a wasteland of death for the country of Vanchilia ruled by a terrible tyrant who loves nothing more than to annihilate the high heavens his power is unknown by most of mankind but the beings of heaven and hell fear and to adventurers do not come looking for treasure unless you have no fear of dragons or the tyrants tenacity for he loves bloodshed for he is Aknomkanon the Overlord of Domination the lord of Vanchilia and where your first mistake was arriving here.
|Aknamkanon castle of power,
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Vanchilia and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Vanchilia pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Vanchilia
- The World & Locales
- The world of Vanchilia and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The broad history of Vanchilia and how the overlord came to power.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Vanchilia .
- An examination of monsters and beasts that live in Vanchilia and how they rip to shreds the ordinary and weaker beings.
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- An explanation about everything thing that has happened in Vanchilia thus far.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Orizon.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Will be added to as random ideas occur to me.
- Adding to Vanchilia
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings