Pestilence (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Pestilence 3.5e Cleric Domain))
Granted Powers: You gain immunity to the effects of all diseases, though you can still carry infectious diseases.
Pestilence Domain Spells
- Doom: One subject suffers -2 on attacks, damage, saves, and checks.
- Summon Swarm: Summons swarm of bats, rats, or spiders.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Poison: Touch deals 1d10 Con damage, repeats in 1 minute.
- Plague of Rats: Summons horde of rats.
- Curse of Lycanthropy: Causes temporary lycanthropy in subject.
- Scourge: Inflicts a disease that must be magically cured, one subject/level.
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d6/level damage within 30'.
- Otyugh Swarm: Creates 3d4 otyughs or 1d3+1 Huge otyughs.