Hunger (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Granted Powers: You gain a bite attack. If you are Small, your bite attack deals 1d4 points of damage; Medium, 1d6; or Large, 1d8. You are proficient with your bite, and considered armed. If you already have a natural bite attack, use the higher of the two damage values. This is considered a secondary natural attack.
Hunger Domain Spells
- Ghoul Light: Light provides turn resistance.
- Ghoul Glyph: Glyph wards area, paralyzes victims.
- Ghoul Gesture: Ray paralyzes target.
- Enervation: Subject gains 1d4 negative levels.
- Ghoul Gauntlet: Convert Victim to a ghoul under your control.
- Eyes of the King: Summon fiendish dire bats.
- Field of Ghouls: Transform dying creatures into ghouls.
- Bite of the King: Swallow enemies whole.
- Energy Drain: Subject gains 2d4 negative levels.